Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dear Spazzoids,

My Rant today is about people who throw what they view as an accomplishment in others faces to "win" so...you were followed by someone? So you were liked by a celebrity. When you actually meet these people in person and prove that it really them and not some poser on the internet and I will believe you...make sure to get some good pictures too. That way everyone else will believe you as well. Bragging about your accomplishments and "credentials" is just sad, well I deserve this for my website I made. Well then Liesl(founder of operationmilitarylove.com) deserves a Nobel Peace Prize cause she has effectively ran wonderful websites for a LONG time and I have not once heard her name in a derogatory argument about some debate or being "ban happy". Not once have I heard her talk about how some well known person added her to their twitter favorite people, or how she deserved anything.

Doing so only opens peoples eyes as to how immature and low you really are. That would be like me flashing an email from Robert Enforsen all over facebook saying "Look I am so much better than you because he had a conversation with me about my life and my poetry." -.- Some people lack that filter on their brains that tells them that to insert foot in mouth and hop away.

If I want to know why you are so much better than me I will start a fan club in your honor where you can come and broadcast your greatness, but do not make support pages and use them as an outlet for how amazing YOU are. Support pages are for the people as a whole for support not for them to go when they need a shoulder to lean on and see how much freaking better you are then them because they aren't invited to Brittney Spears Slumber Party or something.

So until you cure all disease in the world, solve world hunger, or bring our troops home...you deserve NOTHING. Be glad you get what recognition you do get and stop bragging about it. Just makes you like like a prick.

(p.s- before everyone goes off and says "talking about the email from robert enforsen makes you no better than her" the reason I said that was to make an example. Do I really look so awesome that I would have a convo with one of the greatest foreign synthopop artists? SMH)

~Smithers

No comments:

Post a Comment