Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2 MORE DAYS!!!!


Yes, I am counting down the days to my birthday. I have had a countdown going on since January 31st. Why? CAUSE IT'S MY DAY >:D Anyway...my birthday week prior to the big day is full of briefings so the weekend is going to be a relief. I am thinking I am going to attempt to draw a new animation video and post it...to La Bomba. I have been meaning to make a video of Spazz and Chuu since O'Money acquired the Bamboo tablet. And thanks to Stephen I can't get La "Boomba" out of my head.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! FEBRUARY 18TH! <3


4 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday, sorry about what happened between us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -dances to tune in head-

    Drama sucks, cursing sucks, negativity sucks. It's better to be happy an avoid the doom-&-gloom(just not crossing into borderline hippie crap >.>)

    ReplyDelete