Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sleep Deprivation Night 1#

AGH!!! Getting ready for deployments freaking suck.

*glares at pile of clothing sitting on floor*

Oh well, what sucks more is the fact that on top of being sick I am still a bloody damn hamster(without the luxury of the damn rollerball to roll through the yard in). Frankly the lack of reaction from the outside is not fun. I SO DO NOT ENJOY BEING COOPED INDOORS. *kicks basket and stubs toe for the 50th time* Leave is coming up and I can tell you that I have no idea what I am going to be doing when he gets time off. I am hoping to spend some time alone with the man of course if that isn't too much to ask. And, maybe go out to dinner a few times. Then I can start preparing myself mentally to say goodbye to him for a year *kicks own ass*

"No depressing thoughts damn you."

*whimpers* sorry I am a bit abusive to myself under sleep deprivation. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment