Monday, January 24, 2011

Conversational pieces with Mr. Smithers

*sigh*
So apparently we all sat down when today and my husband asked me what I was going to do while he was gone(most know from my other blog that my husband says some pretty insane stuff sometimes) and sat there waiting for my reply.

"I never really thought about it, why?"

Now I am dead serious about his. He looked at me with a serious face, let out a sigh and placed a hand on my leg.

"Well then you might want to start thinking because I want a detailed schedule as to where you will be at all times."

*cue eye twitch*

"Excuse me?"-me

"Like I want to know where you will be at all times, it's not that I don't trust you. I don't trust everyone else and I will be WAY too far away to do something if you get hurt"

*I'm pretty sure I looked like I was having a seizure at this point with the twitches*

"So what happens if I have a 3:15 appt and they cancel it?"

"Tell them you will have to reschedule for next month and add it into the new schedule"

*facedesk*

No joke, seriously a conversation that happened between the husband and I. Now while he is saying this I am actually thinking in my head,' how the hell would I pull that off?'

He gets up to walk away and just left me there speechless. It makes me wonder what goes on in that man's head sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment