Friday, December 10, 2010

WTF moments and boredom...

Today is the parent's anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!

Away from that now, today started out ordinary enough, got online...played around-listened to music. But now...now I am irked, yet again. See, I am WAY TOO forgiving. So I forgive someone for being an immature twit, give them a second chance. Well, let me tell you how well that went, I go weeks without a single word from her. And then all of a sudden. I hear something. Apparently I am annoying and what not. Well you know what, you lose my number and I block you from facebook. You can't see me I can't see you. In fact, I block your whole family. >.>

So after that, I settle down to get more shit from her. REALLY! I apologized, that was all I did and I get this much crap? Forget this. Thank god putting it out on facebook is beneath her but I wouldn't know since I blocked her for all I know she could be talking crap about me from the second I hit the block button to now. And you know what? I don't care because all it will do is show who is the better person after all.

On other news, I have to find a new hobby. I am thinking scrapbooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment