Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh the 5th of November...

So Guy Fawkes Day...

YIPPEE!!! Can I burn an effigy and roast marshmallows...
NO...
Cause I live on post and can't burn stuffs plus the snow would put it out...
*pouts*

Also...I love how people assume that they can throw their husbands MOS at me and say "well I know this cause my husband is an MP so he has to know the standards and regulations."
*sigh*
And there we go with the assuming. This is one idiot I can relate to and combat with the knowledge bit. Really...I am so happy your husband is an MP maybe we can get out MPs together and they can chat it up and laugh at our petty attempts to amuse ourselves. Well it's my attempt to amuse myself...you seem to just be making a fool of yourself for my amusement. YAY ME! I love being right about stuff. Don't you love being right about stuffs? Hee hee...so since this is my "blog-journal" I can say and post whatever I want in any way I want (criticize my grammar later) and just go on about whatever I want. Frankly...I do not like the idiots I am surrounded by. Maybe I should find a new hobby XD

No comments:

Post a Comment